Central Cables regard your privacy as important. The information we collect from you, where you choose to provide it to us, enables us to send you information about products and services which you have registered an interest in. By providing us with this information you are consenting for us to use it for this purpose. We will not pass your information on to any third party. By visiting our website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
– You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site (www.centralcables.co.uk) or by corresponding with us by phone, email or in any other way. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, sign up for any regular newsletter, search for a product, place an order on our site, when you report a problem or contact us including any phone number used to call us. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number and business details.
– With regard to each time you visit our website, we will also automatically collect the following information: Analytics information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including the date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, if you linked to our site from another website, the address of that website, and, if you linked to the site from a search engine, the address of that search engine and the search term you used.
– We may receive information about you if you use any other services we provide. We also work with third parties (including, business partners, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
We can use the information about you in the following ways:
– We will use the information you provide us to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with information, products and services you request from us, to notify you about changes to or to make suggestions and recommendations to you about our range of products or services, or to ensure that content from our site is presented in the best manner for you and for your devices.
– We will use the information we collect about you: For site administration and internal operations such as troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes: To improve our site ensuring that content is presented in the best way for you and for your viewing devices: To allow you to engage in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so: As part of our ongoing efforts to keep our website protected and secure: To measure and understand the effectiveness of advertising we undertake: To make suggestions and recommendations to users of our site about goods or services that may be of interest to them. Information from other sources. We also may sometimes combine internal and external information. We may then use this combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive). You may revoke consent to the use of your data at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You may ask us at any time for a copy of the data we hold about you, and ask us to correct or delete that information. Any information request may be subjected to a £10 charge to meet our administration costs.
Our site may contain links to and from other websites in our network. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.